We hereby provide, coherently with the principle of transparency, the following information, with the goal of informing you of the characteristics and modes of data processing.
These data will be processed and controlled in a legitimate manner and in accordance with the principle of correctness, in full respect of the GDPR ; N.F. FOOD adopts measures suitable to ensure safety and privacy of your personal data.
- Nature and type of your collected and processed data.
1.1. Your personal information about to be processed, collected by N.F. FOOD through this website, is part of the category called “personal data” ex art. 4 comma 1 no. 1) of the Regulation (“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”) as well as the category of the so-called data of use (e.g. IP addresses or domains of computers utilised by the user; URL addresses, etc.).
- Information on the “Data Controller”
- Purpose of the Processing
3.1. In accordance with art. 5 paragraph 1 letter b) of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that your personal data and data of use will be collected and then processed with the following purposes:
- Proper execution of your contact request;
- Proper execution of the service you have requested;
- Sending newsletter if you agree to receive it;
- Carrying out statistic activities regarding your personal data and data of use.
3.2. The only compulsory fields are those marked with an asterisk in the registration form. If one or more compulsory fields are left blank, N.F. FOOD cannot carry out your request.
- Recipients of the collected and processed personal data
4.1. In accordance with art. 13 paragraph 1 letters e) and f) of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that your personal information may be given to third parties for the sole purpose of carrying out the actions better described in article 2 mentioned above, parties with headquarters in Italy or within the European Union, or in a so-called “third-country”, with the sole exception of those considered “inappropriate” by the European Commission, according to art. 45 of the Regulation.
- Storage period of the collected and processed personal data
5.1. In accordance with art. 13 paragraph 2 letter a) of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that your personal data shall be stored until you decide to revoke your consent to their processing for the purposes better described in article 3 of this policy.
5.2. Your personal data will be processed with the support of printed or digital means.
- Principles applied to the processing of your personal data.
6.1. In accordance with art. 5 of the Regulation, we hereby inform you that your personal information shall be:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent fashion (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- Collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, and later processed in manners not incompatible with these purposes (principle of limitation of purpose);
- Suitable, pertinent and limited to what is necessary regarding the purposes for which they were processed (principle of data minimisation);
- Exacted and, if necessary, updated (principle of exactness);
- Stored in a manner that allows for the identification of their owners for a period of time not exceeding the reaching of the goals for which they were processed (principle of preservation limitation);
- Processed in such a manner as to ensure suitable safety of the personal data, including their protection, using suitable technical and organisational steps, against unauthorised or illicit processing and loss, destruction or accidental damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
- Rights of the data owner
7.1. Regarding your personal data, to be processed by the Controller, we hereby inform you that you are entitled to exercise the rights regulated by articles from 15 to 21 and from 77 to 78 of the Regulation.
7.2. In accordance with article 12 paragraph 1 of the Regulation, N.F. FOOD is committed to providing you with the information described in articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation in a concise, transparent, intelligible manner, easy to access and using simple and clear language. This information shall be provided in writing or through other means, including electronic; upon request, this information can be spoken to you, as long as your identity can be proven.
7.3. In accordance with article 12 paragraph 3 of the Regulation, the Controller hereby informs you that they are committed to letting you know of any actions taken regarding a request in accordance with articles from 15 to 22 without unjustified delay and, in any case, no later than within one month of receiving the request itself. This deadline can be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
7.4. In order to exercise the rights above, better illustrated in this article, the Data Subject can use the contact information specified in article 2 of this “Policy”.